Beauty Steal of the month!





I have been a HUGE fan of Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for a long time now. The way it covers all imperfections just enough, yet doesn't make you look like you have makeup on is perfect. The only problem I had was spending around $45 for a tube of something that lasted a month... Solution: knock off by Almay. I recently purchased Almay pure blends tinted moisturizer and was surprisingly ecstatic with the results!!! If I have you sample both out of a unnamed container, you would not be able to tell me the difference! The best part is that it retails for less then $15!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks! I was wondering if this stuff worked because I, too, love tinted moisturizer. I bought MAC's, but it seems to be too heavy for what I prefer. I'm definitely going to go get this one now.

    ReplyDelete