Become Even More Irresistable


There are so many products out there that promise to make your skin taste better for your lovers pleasure. I took it upon myself to test out a dozen of them so I could bring to you my results for the best on the market. Most of the lotions, potions and gels either had a taste resembling cough medicine that was forced down your throat as a child or turned into a sticky mess that was more of a disaster then fun. Kama Sutra Body Souffle was a confection that kept you wanting more and had the same consistency of my daily body lotion! There are a few flavors to choose from and my favorites were the mint (because it also had a cooling effect) and strawberry.
For best results: Before going to rendezvous with you lover apply lotion the the most kissable places on your body, from your neck to your girly spots. While things heat up watch as he can't get enough of the deliciousness on your body.
www.kamasutra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment