The ultimate product for perfect skin


I have spoken about my problem skin in previous posts and am finding amazing secrets to handling it. I suffer from acne here and there while battling aging as well... its a harsh combo! While in France buying my face wash they gave me samples of this face lotion...
Inside this miracle lotion it has Salicylic Acid and Acacia to reduce imperfections, Wild Pansy to tighten skin, Laminaria Digita Algae and Plant Glycerin to moisturize along with Rice Powder and Zinc to eliminate excess sebum (oil). I am in love with the smell, texture and the way this makes my skin glow to perfection! Oh, how I wish I lived in France to have access to all their amazing products, but with online shopping and a bit of traveling, I can manage!
Go to this website to purchase:
http://www.beautyexclusive.com/nuxe.html

1 comment:

  1. woow I love that product too...they are going to launch in the US the Active Mask & the lotion from the same line in the next couple of weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete