No facials necessary once you use this mask!


I have commonly written about my troublesome combination skin and all the ways it loves to act up when the seasons change. I have found a reasonably priced cure called "Aztec Secret- Indian Healing Clay." This mask pulls forward any impurities allowing your face to feel cleaner then ever before.
My personal Masque -
I mix in equal portions of the clay with Apple Cider Vinegar and am swaring by this method when your skin is being moody.
For a more mild mask sub Apple Cider Vinegar for just Water or 1/2 water 1/2 ACV
I like to steam my face in the steam room for 20 minutes before I apply. Then I read and wait until it has been 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.


Pure bentonite clay derived from ancient riverbed volcanic ash. Historically used by American Indians for purification and healing. Great for facials and skin rejuvenation for the total body. Use externally.AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment