Crazy Weather= Crazy Skin


So, I have basically mastered my skin and understand it... until recently. Our weather here in Southern California decided it was going to turn unbearably hot in the day, then become windy and rainy and then heat up again. I kinda love this sorta tropical weather, but my skin doesn't. I have had really dry skin from the sun and wind and while in a state of desperation visited my favorite Organic Cosmetic Store. The skin guru handed me Emu Oil (not vegetarian). Emu Oil is a fast absorbing oil that is amazing for dry skin, reducing scars or sun spots, plumping up aging skin and can be rubbed on your scalp to increase hair growth! I have been using it now for about a month and have had no break outs and am noticing the difference in my skin!!! I highly recommend this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment