Pizza Sunday


Finding new recipes that I can indulge in is one of my favorite pass times these days. Being yeast/wheat free makes finding amazing food quite ridiculous. The up side... I am super healthy and am constantly coming up with ways to eat the most popular food in a more healthy manner. My most missed food- pizza! A few weeks ago I went on a hunt to make a pizza that was Stefanie-Friendly. While browsing the aisles, every crust (even the corn ones) contained yeast, ugh! About to give up and just get something else, I found my new addiction!!!!!!!! Brown Rice Pizza Crusts (made by Nature's Hilights)! I took these home and added marinara sauce, goat cheese and some veggies and had the best meal of my life!!! So good, i included a quick little recipe for my favorite one thus far

What you will need:
Brown Rice Pizza Crusts, One Jar Organic Marinara Sauce, Goat Cheese (and Sheep Cheese tastes amazing too!), Italian Spices, 1/4 cup Minced Garlic, Favorite Veggies (I chose Bell Peppers, Tomatoes and Jalapeno)

Thaw out Pizza Crusts and Preheat Oven at 425
Mix Marinara Sauce, Garlic and Italian Spices to taste of chef's preference
After Crust is thaw, spread sauce mix all over the crust
Add Cheese and Veggies
Cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and crispy
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment