Sea Salt Flush... a bath for the inside of your body


So recently, I was hit with intense food poisoning... I was seriously sick and still after 3 days could not seem to shake it. A girl friend of mine recommended a "Sea Salt Cleanse." I immediately went online and researched this cleanse. After hearing all the positive feedback, I decided to give it a go. This morning I made a cup of hot water and mixed in a big spoonful of Sea Salt. Within an hour my body was releasing all the toxins and I have to admit I feel much better. The hardest part is the taste and getting the whole cup down. After heavy reading, I found out a lot of people do this once a week. It seems to cleanse your body of toxins (especially from your period), increase energy and immunity! I am sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment